Your County Collector, Kevin FarrAs your Webster County Collector, Kevin Farr, I would like to welcome you to this website. I hope you find this site easy to navigate and that having the option to pay your taxes online provides a service to you.
The Webster County Collector's Office offers a Pay Taxes Link listed under the Menu Options, where you may pay using e-check, debit or credit cards (there is a convenience fee associated with these types of payments). You may also mail your payment. These conveniences are provided as a courtesy to help you stay safe and healthy at home and avoid paying in person. The Holidays Link under the Information Options, will list all Holidays.
- Collects 27 million in tax revenue annually
- Provides Merchant Licenses to businesses
- Conducts delinquent tax sale in August
- Collector is charged with the duties of collecting the taxes due, as shown on the Assessor’s records, and then distributes the funds monthly to the various taxing entities.
- Personal and Real Estate tax statements are mailed in November of each year. If you do not receive your statement by the end of November, please contact our office immediately.
- Please inspect your statements to verify that mailing address, vehicles and legal descriptions are correct.
- All tax statements are due upon receipt and become delinquent after December 31st.
- To avoid penalty and interest, be sure your payment is postmarked no later than December 31st. Check with your local post office for hours of operation and mail pick up schedule. Payments postmarked after December 31st will be returned unprocessed unless penalty and interest are included.
- When mailing in your payment, please enclose the bottom portion of the statement. Receipts will be mailed to you as soon as we process your payment.
- If making payment in the office, please remember to bring in your tax statements.
- If you are paying after December 31, you should follow the penalty schedule printed on the bottom portion of the statement.
- Delinquent tax years must be paid before current taxes can be accepted.
- Failure to receive a statement does not relieve the taxpayer's obligation to pay taxes and any penalty and interest that may apply.
- Payments can be made in person, by mail or online at this website. Payment may be made with cash, personal check, money order, cashier's check or credit/debit card. There is an additional convenience fee for using debit or credit cards.
- Multiple bills may be paid with one check.
- Tax payments are made with the understanding that the County Collector will not be responsible should you make payment of taxes on property other than your own or if you fail to make payment on property you own.
Thank you for visiting the site, and we welcome suggestions for improvement to make it easier for you to use.
Phone Number: 417-859-2683
Fax Number: 417-859-0094
Monday thru Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(We are open thru the lunch hour)
Location & Mailing Address
Webster County Collector
101 S. Crittenden Street, Room 15
PO Box 288
Marshfield, MO 65706